Edradour Distillery

Scotland

Edradour was originally called Glenforres when it was built in 1825 but became Edradour around a decade later - only to return to the Glenforres name as Glenforres-Glenlivet after being acquired by William Whiteley company in the 1920s to produce malt fo rtheir King's Ransom blend.

Products from Edradour Distillery...

Need some help?

Call one of our experts now on 01482 638888
Other Producers in Scotland: