In 1998, Cyril Testut took over the family Domain, established by his father Philippe Testut in 1967.
Cyril Testut is one of the very finest producers in Chablis. His 13ha domaine is one of the hidden jewels of the Chablis region. The vines of this vineyard plot are now 58 years old - all hand...
Oh this is lovely! The finest 1er Cru in Chablis. The vines of this 1 ha vineyard plot are over 60 years
old - all hand harvested and fermented purely in tank and then aged in tank for a
Produced from vineyards perfectly positioned between the Grand Cru Blanchot and the Premier Cru Montée de Tonnerre, this is an outstanding Chablis. Cyril Testut is fortunate with the location of his Chablis vines, howev...
A small plot of only 0.31 ha planted with 50 year old vines. 83% fermented in steel tank with the remainder in 600 litre oak barrels.
A great Grenouilles this vintage, from a small plot of only 0.31 ha planted with 51 year old vines. 83% was fermented in steel tank with the remaining 17% in 600 litre oak that will integrate over ...
A small plot of only 0.31ha planted with 52 year old vines. The palate is impressive, rich wth a classic steeliness.
A small plot of only 0.31 ha planted with 53 year old vines. 80% was fermented
in steel tank with the remaining 20% in 600 litre oak barrels. Wow what a wine!
This is an En Primeur Wine, which is currently lying at the Chateau/Domaine and is not available for immediate delivery.
Price is exclusive of VAT, Duty and Delivery. Duty and VAT must be paid separately before delivery can take place.
Wines can only be purchased by the unmixed case and are usually delivered two years after the vintage. Storage charges may apply.