Cellar Door Manager
Contractual Hours – 39
Shifts - to vary over 6 days Monday - Saturday
Salary – Competitive plus bonus
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the most exciting wine companies in the North of England.
The House of Townend Cellar Door wine store is the successful, award winning retail face of one of Yorkshire’s oldest and finest wine merchants and we are looking for a highly motivated, aspirational and customer focused person to continue the great success it has enjoyed since its opening in 2011.
- Industry recognition
- Drinks Business 2019 Independent Retailer of the Year Shortlist
- IWC 2017 Regional Wine Merchant of the Year, Northern England
- Decanter 2019 Burgundy Specialist Retailer of the Year Runner Up
The company’s portfolio is extensive. It includes an exceptional range of fine wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy and other major French regions as well as a focus on smaller growers & winemakers from all over the globe.
As well as offering an unrivaled wine buying experience, The Cellar Door features a dining and kitchen area, which hosts numerous tastings, lunches & wine dinners throughout the year.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Exceptional people & communication skills to help deliver a unique customer service experience
- A passion for wine
- Experience in the Wine Trade retail sector
- An enthusiasm for delivering tastings, events and wine dinners
- A genuine enthusiasm and passion for learning about both our business and our products
- A positive attitude towards new challenges and the day-to-day operation of the store, with an ability to multitask and work under pressure
- The ability to manage your own team
- Degree and WSET educated
- Hold a full UK Drivers Licence
Please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Unfortunately at this current time we are not recruiting for any other positions. However, we are always on the lookout for talented people so feel free to send a covering letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.