Little Wold Vineyard
Market Place Farm has been in the Wilson family for over 70 years. The farm was bought in 1947 by Robert Wilson when the ‘Cave Castle’ estate was split up. At the time Robert bought the farm, it was farmed in a traditionally mixed way. Based just a few miles from House of Townend, we are very delighted to be able to support this local winery as it goes from strength to strength.