WORKING NINE TO WINE: APPLY TO BECOME THE WORLD'S FIRST PROSECCO TASTER
Apply to become a Prosecco Taster!
Last year, we recruited the world’s first dedicated Prosecco tester to join the House of Townend team on a fixed 1-month contract. It’s safe to say that our recruitment process was a roaring success, with applications from wine aficionados from around the world throwing their hat into the ring for a chance to sample some of our finest produce.
That’s why we’re excited to announce that the position is reopening for a limited time only – if you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a dedicated Prosecco tester, this role could be right for you!
What are we looking for?
- An individual with a genuine passion for wine (of all kinds – not just prosecco!)
- Someone well-versed in the language and art of tasting (min. 50 bottles of lifetime experience)
- Someone unaffected by wine headaches
- Sampling a range of our finest Prosecco and sparkling wines
- Offering detailed feedback on primary, secondary and tertiary aromas
- Reporting on mouthfeel, taste, texture and length
- Suggesting areas for improvement
You’ll of course get the chance to sample some of our best-loved Proseccos – you’ll receive:
- 1x Amori Prosecco
- 1x Barocco Prosecco
- 1x Pure Prosecco
- 1x Villa Sandi Il Fresco Prosecco Organic
- 1x Villa Sandi Prosecco Rose
- 1x Pure Prosecco Rose
How to apply:
- Fill in the form below with your name, age, and email address
- The lucky winner will be chosen at random and announced on September 1, 2022.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be 18+
- The position is suitable for one person only
- The chosen candidate will be paid in Prosecco
- The chosen candidate will receive 6 bottles of Prosecco
- The competition will officially begin August 2022
- Candidates can continue any existing work commitments during the course of this role
- Candidates must be based on the UK mainland