Partners in Wine: CHRISTMAS WINE TASTER WANTED
We thank you for your applications for our Prosecco Taster position, this post is now closed.
We have identified a very important role within our festive team and we are delighted to announce that we are on the hunt for the world's first Christmas Wine Taster!
The Job Role
The successful candidate will be the world’s first Christmas wine taster. The role is a fixed-term contract for 1 month, with a highly competitive rate reflective of wine tasting experience.
This role requires perseverance, dedication, and a refined palate. Within two weeks, the chosen candidate will be required to provide input on up to six different bottles. Please note, red wine is high in antioxidants, and drinking moderate amounts has been shown to be good for health.
The Christmas wine taster will work directly with the innovation and customer service team for red wine, providing feedback for improvements on existing products.
What will you be doing?
- Sampling a range of the world’s best red wine
- Reporting on primary, secondary and tertiary aromas
- Rating taste, texture and length
- Suggesting key areas for improvement to the Innovation team
What are we looking for?
- Someone who has a genuine passion for the Christmas holidays
- Someone who is committed to making their Christmas Day lunch perfect with only the best wine
- Well versed in the language and art of tasting
How to apply
- Simply tell us your name, age, and email address
- The lucky winner will be chosen at random and announced 16th December
Terms & Conditions
- The job opening is for one individual only
- The successful candidate will be paid in red wine
- Application deadline 15th December
- Start date 16th December
- Over 18 only
- Candidates can have a separate full-time job during the duration of role
- Candidates have to be UK based