{

Le G de Guiraud 2015

GUIR015
Château Guiraud ‘s vineyards have been managed using organic methods since 1996 and was certified as organic in early 2011. 80% of this wine was fermented in one year oak barrels that have been previously used for the Sauternes great growth and then aged for seven months, with the remaining 20% fermented in stainless steel tank.
Type:
Vintage:
2015
Size:
75cl
Main Grape:
Grape Mix:
50% Sémillon, 50% Sauvignon Blanc
Genres:
Style:
Dry
ABV:
13%
Producer:
Region:
Country:
France
Sub Region:
Sauternes
Body:
Elegant, crisp and delicate
Drinking Window:
Drink Now
Closure Type:
Cork
Icon Bin End
£17.99
 

Château Guiraud

Château Guiraud is a very famous old property within the region of Sauternes, 45 km south from Bordeaux, on the left bank of the Garonne river. Château Guiraud extends over 128 hectares.

Tasting Notes

White and citrus aromas. Bags of fruit on the palate, very powerful with a great acidity. The Sauvignon and Sémillon give an aromatic expression with great purity.

Food Matches

Enjoy with prawn ravioli.