Franklin & Sons
Franklin & Sons soft drinks were first introduced in 1886 when the three brothers George, Frederick and Albert Franklin began selling their handcrafted range of soft drinks from 171 High Street, Rickmansworth, London. Over 100 years later, this range of crafted British soft drinks combines heritage and specially sourced ingredients to reintroduce the naturally refreshing taste of Franklins.
A light crisp tonic providing great mouthfeel by accentuating the subtle bitterness of quinine with half the sugar.
An ideal partner to higher abv gins.