One of the most beautiful châteaux in the Medoc. Situated in Parempuyre in the southern Medoc, this 25 ha property dates back to the 14th century. Between 1601 and 1880, the Château was owned by the Pichon family. Now in the ownership Clément Fayat, who also owns Château La Dominique in St Emilion, considerable investment has been made and the quality of wine produced is exceptional.
A very impressive, overt bouquet with dark fruits and a touch of stewed plum. The palate is soft and linear with a well defined structure. Rich in creamy black fruits with an emphasis on cassis and cedar, the tannins are firm and there is a refreshing balance. The finish is long and lingering, round and stylish. What great value this is!